How to Find a California Small Claims Lawyer

Looking for a California small claims lawyer? Whether you are suing over a security deposit or a car accident, here is what you need to know about California small claims and lawyers. 

How to File a Countersuit in California Small Claims- Form SC-120

You were sued by someone in small claims court but, actually, they owe you money. Now what? You can file a lawsuit against the person who initially sued you. This is called a countersuit. Learn how to file a countersuit in California small claims using form SC-120 "Defendant's Claim and Order to Go to Small Claims Court."