Employers & Employees

How to file a complaint against a California employer for non payment

Is your employer not paying you what they promised? Remember, just because your employer or the human resources department tells you that they won’t pay you doesn't mean that they are legally correct. This article highlights how to file a complaint against your employer with the California Labor Commissioner's Office or in California small claims.