How to file a Security Deposit small claims lawsuit near Bakersfield, CA

Has your landlord failed to return your security deposit? For example: Your landlord kept your entire $2,000 security deposit. Your landlord charged you for the faded carpet even though the carpet was already more than 7 years old when you moved in. Your landlord stopped answering your calls about your security deposit. In this article, learn how to take a landlord to small claims court.

Kern County Small Claims

Have a Small Claims Court Lawsuit in Kern County or thinking of filing one? We have summarized how to file a small claims lawsuit in Kern County below. Learn about common types of small claims lawsuits and what to expect during a small claims hearing. Fun fact, lawyers are not allowed at the initial small claims...