How to file a Security Deposit small claims lawsuit near Salinas, CA

Has your landlord failed to return your security deposit? For example: Your landlord kept your entire $3,000 security deposit. Your landlord didn't send you an itemized statement with any deductions to your security deposit. Your landlord stopped answering your calls, texts, and letters over your security deposit. In this article, learn how to take a landlord to small claims court.

Monterey County Small Claims

Have a small claim dispute in Monterey County? Find out how to file a Small Claim in Monterey County. Court Address: 1200 aguajito rd 93940