How to file a Security Deposit small claims lawsuit near Santa Rosa, CA

Has your landlord failed to return your security deposit? For example: Your landlord kept your entire $1,000 security deposit. It has been more than 21 days and you have not heard from your landlord about your security deposit. Your landlord stopped answering your emails about your security deposit. In this article, learn how to take a landlord to small claims court.

Sonoma County Small Claims

Have a small claim dispute in Sonoma County? Find out how to file a Small Claim in Sonona County. Court Address: 600 administration Dr, CA