Do you help me serve the person I sued?

Yes, we help you with 3 options:‍

(1) we hire a process server for you,

(2) we work with the sheriff (not available in all counties), 

(3) we work with one of your friends to serve the lawsuit. 

*Note, in some counties the court clerk can serve using certified mail but it is not recommended. Many counties have discontinued this service as it doesn't work 95% of the time.